CHEERS!

HAiiiii kepada yg terlimpas d blog sy yg sungguhH hudusss n tida lawa ini ~kekeke~

.thanx for visiting or TER-visit a.k.a TER-klik my lousy blog. hehe. nothing much here, it’s just about my daily life, my own..personal story. i guess by writing, or i should say typing is a better way to express my feelings n thoughts (and it's free!! ;D). thanks BLOGSPOT! i am not promoting anything tho . everyone are most welcome to drop me a line, but if u think my dearest mr.bloggie's a douche bag, feel free n don't be shy to click the X button. thank you n have a wonderful day peeps. thanx for reading!(or not) and...i'm sorry to my non-Sabahan readers/visitors (if any) bcos, i'll be using SABAHAN SLANG/LANGUAGE in most of my entries.

yang benar, :P

Followers

March 12, 2011

KHAYBOKS !

last week, after PIBG meeting we went to kbox (awel n me).
hahaa so funny oo when i see all the recorded videos (recorded using my not-so-canggih sony ericsson hp --> audio sama video tida selari, audio te-duluan dari video) ~p/s: antam ja la~ haha.

the only thing i hate is my eyes in those videos. ada "light" mcm mata antu... mata sy mmg gtu owh asal kana light camera, trus mcm ada amas2 ni. i really hate it. -_- kami nyanyi semua genre lagu, lagu rock, lagu dangdut, lagu jiwang, lagu urg putih, and the most exciting part is, LAGU DUSUN! haha... well, theres an unexplainable feeling to sing lagu dusun here in semenanjung (tempat yg susa mo cari tentang dusun-thingy)

untuk beberapa minit (time nyanyi ni), sy rasa mcm sy d sabah. hehek

tapi walaupun sy excited menyanyi ni lagu....mcm susaa suda mo tekeluar sora sy ..
sbb ni lagu terakhir kna nynyi. so, energy mo habis suda coz kna guna berabiss d lagu2 dangdut, rock, n yg lain2. haha. apapun... antam ja la... pduli la sora sy tida santik. sy upload ja. yg penting sy suka. hahaa. dusun rulez bebeh ;D


p/s: sabarr ja la terhadap part2 yg sumbheng arr..kakaka. mnangis laini c ivy alexandra kalo dia dingar XD

No comments: