CHEERS!

HAiiiii kepada yg terlimpas d blog sy yg sungguhH hudusss n tida lawa ini ~kekeke~

.thanx for visiting or TER-visit a.k.a TER-klik my lousy blog. hehe. nothing much here, it’s just about my daily life, my own..personal story. i guess by writing, or i should say typing is a better way to express my feelings n thoughts (and it's free!! ;D). thanks BLOGSPOT! i am not promoting anything tho . everyone are most welcome to drop me a line, but if u think my dearest mr.bloggie's a douche bag, feel free n don't be shy to click the X button. thank you n have a wonderful day peeps. thanx for reading!(or not) and...i'm sorry to my non-Sabahan readers/visitors (if any) bcos, i'll be using SABAHAN SLANG/LANGUAGE in most of my entries.

yang benar, :P

Followers

March 12, 2011

JUST BECAUSE...


Just Because – I’m quiet – it doesn’t mean I don’t have a lot to say
Just Because – I appear happy – doesn’t mean everything’s ok
Just Because – I’m sarcastic – doesn’t mean I don’t take things seriously
Just Because – I forgive – doesn’t mean I forget
Just Because – I don’t listen to you – doesn’t mean I don’t care
Just Because – I’m gullible – doesn’t mean you can lie to me
Just Because – I’m stubborn – doesn’t mean I’m not easy going
Just Because – I don’t show my feelings – doesn’t mean I don’t have any
Just Because – I don’t say I love you – doesn’t mean I don’t
Just Because – I’m honest – doesn’t mean I’m outspoken
Just Because – I’m not like you – doesn’t mean I’m weird
Just Because – I’m unsure – doesn’t mean I’m afraid

p/s: don't judge people by what u see they do or do not do..

No comments: