CHEERS!

HAiiiii kepada yg terlimpas d blog sy yg sungguhH hudusss n tida lawa ini ~kekeke~

.thanx for visiting or TER-visit a.k.a TER-klik my lousy blog. hehe. nothing much here, it’s just about my daily life, my own..personal story. i guess by writing, or i should say typing is a better way to express my feelings n thoughts (and it's free!! ;D). thanks BLOGSPOT! i am not promoting anything tho . everyone are most welcome to drop me a line, but if u think my dearest mr.bloggie's a douche bag, feel free n don't be shy to click the X button. thank you n have a wonderful day peeps. thanx for reading!(or not) and...i'm sorry to my non-Sabahan readers/visitors (if any) bcos, i'll be using SABAHAN SLANG/LANGUAGE in most of my entries.

yang benar, :P

Followers

May 5, 2011

feeling nostalgic *_*

hollaaa peeps!

pheww! i am so mad cause i just wrote a really long blog post and guess wat..? i didn't save!! so frustrating! ereii~ *slapping myself* ..
so, my dear bloggie.. i'm gonna give you the ringkas2 version of what i just wrote. heheh

dis morning i woke up late~ it was freezing cold (p/s: i'm having a fever T_T) n i couldn't be able to get out of my warm and cozy 'bed'. (my 'bed' = tikar. LuL)

pastu pukul 12.30 pg skolah....1.05pm-3.25pm mengajar non-stop (my mouth almost got cramps. sigh....every THURSDAY of my life here is hard as hell).
4.30-6.40 sukantara.

uhh sedih ... as i watch the students doin the sukantara, i realized that back then i actually failed to enjoy my school days , and now i feel i must get it back! ~but yes i know its impossible to go back T_T i know those days are gone and will neva come back ;(

.. i just wish i could go back to those days and do things differently...huhu...sy menyesal x aktif sukan d sekolah duluu...eee terlambat suda ni penyesalan....i want to go back in time & do evrything all over again widaut any regret! T_T .sobs..sobs~ if only time was in my hands, i wud go back to my school days. i really2 miss my school days like crazeyy...and not only my school days...i'm missing my childhood too....huhuu

i think it would be absobloodylutely awesome to turn back the time and start my life all over again...wudnt that be C00L ? ;D

2 comments:

Diana Diane Teo said...

Sometimes I do too wish that times can turn back to the time I want but what to do, it is impossible. What we need to do now is look forward.

Do take care urself.

I am following ur blog. Feel free to drop by and follow my blog. Cheers :)

EyL Vhee Na Binut said...

hye diana :) yep...indeed.. its impossible to turn back T_T... u take care too ya.

thankies 4 following my lousy blog.... i followed u back oredy...hehe. cheerss :)