CHEERS!

HAiiiii kepada yg terlimpas d blog sy yg sungguhH hudusss n tida lawa ini ~kekeke~

.thanx for visiting or TER-visit a.k.a TER-klik my lousy blog. hehe. nothing much here, it’s just about my daily life, my own..personal story. i guess by writing, or i should say typing is a better way to express my feelings n thoughts (and it's free!! ;D). thanks BLOGSPOT! i am not promoting anything tho . everyone are most welcome to drop me a line, but if u think my dearest mr.bloggie's a douche bag, feel free n don't be shy to click the X button. thank you n have a wonderful day peeps. thanx for reading!(or not) and...i'm sorry to my non-Sabahan readers/visitors (if any) bcos, i'll be using SABAHAN SLANG/LANGUAGE in most of my entries.

yang benar, :P

Followers

April 28, 2012

Finally! :)


Thank u Lord!! akhirnya segala penantian terjawab......setelah hampir setahun menganggur dan dianggurkan akhirnya kami akan d postingkn juga. muahaha XD

trimakaseeh to our TPM, Merangkap Menteri Pelajaran, YAB TAN SRI MUHYIDDIN HJ. MOHD YASSIN, sbb akhirnya mnyelesaikn isu posting graduan edu.

trus bersinar2 pandangan sy sejak mmbca knyataan TPM ni....ada sinar harapan suda dalam hidup sy yg sungguh gelap jelita sejak berkonvo thn lalu. harrharr~


i'll wait for u patiently 23 MEI 2012 !!
so skrg berhanimun2 dulu..weee~! ^.^

*Click on picture to view larger image*

No comments: