CHEERS!

HAiiiii kepada yg terlimpas d blog sy yg sungguhH hudusss n tida lawa ini ~kekeke~

.thanx for visiting or TER-visit a.k.a TER-klik my lousy blog. hehe. nothing much here, it’s just about my daily life, my own..personal story. i guess by writing, or i should say typing is a better way to express my feelings n thoughts (and it's free!! ;D). thanks BLOGSPOT! i am not promoting anything tho . everyone are most welcome to drop me a line, but if u think my dearest mr.bloggie's a douche bag, feel free n don't be shy to click the X button. thank you n have a wonderful day peeps. thanx for reading!(or not) and...i'm sorry to my non-Sabahan readers/visitors (if any) bcos, i'll be using SABAHAN SLANG/LANGUAGE in most of my entries.

yang benar, :P

Followers

September 7, 2015

Budak-budak -_-

Tdk paham sy budak2 skg.. jajal tahap munyit temakan pisang begiuk. Hisss. sda la kena nasihat..5 minit ja insaf.. trs buat balik mcm tiada apa2 yg berlaku. Oodoi Tuhan.. kasi jauh2 perangai bgtu dr anak2 sy dn keturunan sy.. amen.. pduli la kamu semua yg x mo dgr.. sy panat sdh mo marah hari2.. nnt sy yg cepat tua kena darah tinggi -_- palis2

No comments: